Welcome to Indiana's Most INTERACTIVE, FUN, AND UNIQUE Wedding Planning Experience!
Things are going to look and feel a little different at this show, however, the one thing that remains the same is that you will meet the most CREATIVE and BEST wedding professionals in Greater Indianapolis! These Wedding Pros are ready to offer you inspiration and to help you plan YOUR unique wedding.
A few noteworthy changes:
- The Engaged Person will be limited to one guest to allow for social/physical distancing. A total of two (2) total attendees per group.
- All Attendees MUST wear a mask (in accordance with government mandates).
- Hand-Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the venue.
- Social/Physical distancing protocols will be followed.
- You will be able to purchase tickets and register via your own electronic device onsite and in advance. No cash will be accepted on-site.
- The schedule will be downloadable to your own electronic device on the day of the event.
- Swag bags will be available pre-loaded with the exhibitors' printed information. These handouts will be handled five days in advance with gloves and masks. They will not be handled again until you arrive at the event. Again, they will be handled only by staff wearing gloves and masks.
- Please know that we will follow the local, state, and CDC Guidelines to bring you a SAFE and FUN shopping experience.
Grand Prizes will be announced at 3:30 pm and you do NOT need to be present to win. Additional prizes will be awarded throughout the show. We will notify you by text and/or email if you have won a prize.
Pre-register and buy your tickets today to save time and money! With lots of planning tips and amazing exhibitors, this is the ONE wedding planning event you do not want to miss!
VIP Attendee Information and Benefits:
If you are a VIP Engaged Person, this is your chance to receive the red carpet treatment! Private first-look access to the exhibitors for a full hour, talk to as many or as few of the finest Central Indiana wedding vendors as you like. And you may bring as many people in your party as you like (tickets required for each in attendance).
*Please note that all members of your party must have a VIP ticket in order to enter the show floor during the VIP hour of 11 am-Noon.
ALL THIS FOR ONLY $25 PER PERSON!
Sunday, March 14, 2021
VIP Hour 11am - Noon; General Admission Noon - 4pm
(1 hour before general admission!)
Bride VIP ticket holders receive:
- SWAG BAG with a variety of useful information and a free copy of WeddingDay magazine.
- Ten Tickets for the Grand Prize Giveaway
- 1 hour of shopping with only the other V.I.P. attendees. Avoid the general admission crowds and lock in your wedding date with your favorite exhibitor before their calendar is full
VIP Tickets are limited, so be sure to BUY yours today!
Parking is available at no charge in the Biltwell Event Center parking lot.
Please park as directed by the employees of the Biltwell Event Center, and be sure to follow all posted signage regarding any No Parking Zones on the grounds of the Biltwell Event Center. Engaged Indiana is not and cannot be held responsible for anyone attending the show who parks in a No Parking Zone.